Dentons is committed to protecting your privacy. This notice describes how we collect and use your personal data. It also describes the rights you have and control you can exercise in relation to it.
This Privacy Notice was last updated on May 11, 2018.
- Who we are
- Data collection and usage
- Your communications with us
- How we use your personal data
- Our reasons for using your personal data
- Legitimate interests
- Our reasons for using special category data
- With whom do we share your data?
- Personal data about others
- Where your information will be held
- How long do we keep your data?
- Your rights
- Right to object
- Direct marketing
- Links to third party websites
- Changes to this notice
- How to contact us
- Who we are
- Dentons is a global legal practice providing client services worldwide through member firms and affiliates, each of which is its own legal practice. Dentons Group (a Swiss Verein) does not itself provide legal or other client services.
The terms “Dentons” and ”the firm” mean one or more Legal Practices (“we”/”us”/”our”). Any reference to “partner” means the partner, member, consultant or employee with equivalent standing and qualifications in at least one Legal Practice.
Any reference to a Dentons “location” means any office, associate office, facility, associate firm, or entity with a special alliance with our international legal practice.
Personal data is collected by each member of the Dentons Group. In the European Union our primary data collectors are Dentons UK and Middle East LLP (a UK limited liability partnership with registration number OC322045) and Dentons Europe LLP (a UK limited liability partnership with registration number OC316822) and their affiliates. See the list of Dentons entities and locations worldwide here.
If you have any questions about Dentons’ use of your personal data, please use one of the following contacts:
Post: Magdalena Bartosik
Dentons Europe Dabrowski i Wspólnicy sp. k.
Rondo ONZ 1